Nextorch WL14 Gunlight
• Sub-compact size with 500 lumens output
• Built-in 250 mAh rechargeable battery
• Compatible with MIL-STD-1913 and Glock rails
Ultra lightweight design only 48 g with 500 lumens maximum output
The included 250 mAh lithium rechargeable battery provides an ultra-long runtime of up to 2h 30min.
Both sides can operate independently, with friendly memory mode function
1. Loosen Rail-Adjustment Bolt by hexagonal wrench or screwdriver.
2. Push the Rail-Adjustment Bolt forward to loosen the Moveable Rail.
3. Make the WL14 with the reflector facing in the direction of the muzzle of the weapon, and the gun light can be preliminarily fixed by pushing the moveable rail tightly with one hand.
4. Turn the Rail-Adjustment Bolt clockwise as tightly as fingers allow. Then use a screwdriver to tighten the screws.
Read your firearm's manual before attaching your gun mounted light.
Can be installed and removed quickly and single-handedly, attaches securely to both Picatinny rails and Glock rails
1m Impact Resistant
Reliable and Durable