Swiza D01 Black Swiss Knife
The Swiss Knife (Swiza D01) with its revolutionary shape and sure-grip, soft-touch handle is the most comfortable and easy to use Swiss Knife ever. The ergonomically curved shape of the knife allows the tools to be more easily accessible and the die-cut slots make them easy to open with either the left or right hand.
- 75mm Blade
- Secure Blade Lock
- Reamer / Punch
- The blades in every Swiza Swiss Knife are forged from a chrome and molybdenum alloy to obtain an extra strong, durable and tenacious blade and then polished to an impervious stainless steel finish.
- 440/57 HRC Stainless Steel
- 75mm Length
- Excellent cutting performance
- Die cut slot on spine for easy opening with either the left or right hand
- Safety Lock System: Press the Swiza cross button to release the lock allowing the blade to close
- This high-quality hardened stainless steel awl is perfect for piercing leather and is strong enough to indent hard materials.
- It includes a threading eye and features an additional resistance for optimized use when the tool is open.
- The sommelier caliber hardened stainless steel corkscrew has a cork-friendly diameter and 5 turn action that easily and confidently pulls corks without tearing.
- Made from high quality hardened stainless steel, these handy tweezers feature beveled tips for high precision use including removing splinters and thorns.
- The improved lever thickness increases the spring effect and bend shape is engineered to ensure optimal grip and use.