LEATHERMAN CRATER C33L STRAIGHT BLADE
With the Leatherman Crater® c33L you’ll find Blade Launcher® technology hard at work. Deploy the straight blade quickly and safely, or keep it stowed, and hang it from your belt or pack with the unique carabiner/bottle opener. Nice, light and ready to go, the Crater c33L folding knife from Leatherman is taking knives to new heights.
1. 420HC Blade
2. Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
1. Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
2. Locking Liner: A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
3. Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
4. Thumb Stud: A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
5. Blade Launcher®:
The Blade Launcher® is a finger placement pad located at the pivot point on the spine of the knife. By placing an index finger on the pad and pulling down sharply, the user can quickly and safely deploy the knife for use. There are no springs in this operation, so it is not classified as “assisted opening.”
420HC Stainless Steel: A high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibres. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
CLOSED LENGTH: 3.87 in | 9.82 cm
WEIGHT: 2.36 oz | 66.9 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.