LEATHERMAN CRATER C33 STRAIGHT BLADE
Sometimes all you need is a simple, lightweight, quick-to-deploy straight blade knife and with the Leatherman Crater c33 folding knife, that’s what you get. Perfect size, perfect feel in the hand, perfect price.
1. 420HC Blade
2. Carabiner/Bottle Opener: This tool features a one way gate and allows for easy clipping to a belt loop or strap. It can also be used to pop the top on a favorite beverage.
1. Locking Blade: A knife blade that locks into place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the blade to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
2. Locking Liner: A locking mechanism on a one-hand opening feature that holds a tool safely in place when fully deployed. A user must manually unlock the tool to fold it away, which allows for a much safer user experience.
3. Pocket Clip: A removable clip which allows the user to wear their multi-tool attached to a pocket or belt loop without the use of a sheath. By removing the clip, the user is able to easily carry their tool in a sheath if preferred.
4. Thumb Stud: A secure stud located near the pivot point of a Leatherman pocket knife that allows the user to easily and smoothly open the knife blade for use.
420HC Stainless Steel: A high-carbon stainless steel that is corrosion resistant and can be easily maintained
Glass-filled Nylon: A thermoplastic material where strength is improved by adding chopped glass fibres. This allows for excellent durability without adding significant weight. In Leatherman knives, the glass-filled nylon handles are so strong that an inner steel frame is not required, thereby reducing weight for a lighter every day carry. Leatherman uses a 60% glass mix.
CLOSED LENGTH: 3.87 in | 9.82 cm
WEIGHT: 2.36 oz | 66.9 g