DayOne Water Bag
Included with the Waterbag are 60 P&G™ packets to purify 600 liters (150 gallons) of water.
- Collect — Transport — Treat — Store
- All-in-one patented solution — Closed multi-treatment solution with the P&G purifier and turbidity filter. Kit includes; Waterbag, attached filter, Pictographic instructions, packet cutting tool, backflushing syringe, 60 P&G packets
- Highly Effective — Treats sediment, arsenic, bacteria, lead, viruses, humic acid, protozoan, cysts, and DDT
- Unlimited shelf life — Where chlorine tablets can expire, this unit provides better treatment with no expiration date
- Capacity — 10L bag
- Purification Time — 30 Minutes
- Flow Rate — Up to 1.5 L/min of clean and safe water after 30-minute purification and treatment
- Easy for transport — Unit only weighs 16oz empty and can carry 10L of water
- Shelf life — The waterbag has a 10 year life and the P&G packets can be stored for 3 years from date of manufacture
- For Disaster Relief — Designed specifically for immediate response to disasters so clean and safe water can be provided for the displaced families and communities
- Saves Time: Fewer trips to the clinic with safe water means less money spent
- Saves Space: In post-disaster times or the displacement of families, there isn’t space to carry clean water.
- Saves Lives: Every family can source any water they can find and know their family has clean and safe water to survive the hardship they are experiencing
- The DayOne Waterbag™ is 10-liter (2.5 gallon) family-sized water bag purification device with integrated filter and backpack straps. The Waterbag provides all four of the functions needed to treat and safely store drinking water: (1) collection, (2) transportation, (3) treatment, and (4) hygienic storage. It is a compact solution designed for use in situations such as outdoor recreation, hiking, backpacking, fishing, hunting, emergency situations, and natural disasters where the drinking water supply has been depleted or is of unknown quality.
|Kit Contents:||DayOne Waterbag™ and attached filter
P&G™ packets (qty 60)
Packet cutting tool
|Technology:||Multi-treatment processes (P&G™ flocculant / disinfectant packets and a filter)|
|Capacity:||10L (2.5 gal) per use (reusable)|
|Purification Time:||30 minutes|
|Removals:||Robust in removal of turbidity, cysts (> 3 logs), viruses (> 4 logs), bacteria (> 6 logs)
and arsenic from contaminated water sources such as creeks, rivers, lakes, and ponds.
|Flow Rate:||0.5 L/min to 1.5 L/min (0.13 gal/min to 0.4 gal/min)|
|Weight:||454 g (16 oz) when empty|
|Dimensions:||35.5 x 79 cm (14 x 31 in) when flat
7.6 x 35.5 cm (3 x 14 in) when rolled
|Operation:||Support by easy-to-use pictographic instructions.
Treatment shows visual indication that water is becoming cleaner.
|Shelf-life:||Waterbag can be stored at room temperature for 10 years from date of manufacture.
P&G™ packets can be stored for 3 years from date of manufacture.
|Patent:||U.S. Patent No. 7,514,006|
|Material Composition and Active Substrates:||The Waterbag is made from durable Food Grade plastic.
Each P&G™ packet contains iron sulphate, calcium hypochlorite, and other ingredients.